“You don’t close a sale; you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise” Patricia Fripp
This quote says it all. Your experience in a B2B environment gives you the skills you need to open relationships with large key accounts. This is a highly challenging and target driven sales role where you will be bringing in new clients that require a large volume of content on an on-going basis.
You’re a highly skilled and independent account manager so working from home, in Europe, within a remote organization is exactly what you’re looking for.
Your responsibilities include:
- Building and managing a portfolio of clients from inbound and outbound leads
- Creating long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Developing new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities
- Identifying the clients’ needs and present appropriate solutions
- Up-selling to existing accounts
- Reaching (and exceeding) monthly and quarterly sales targets
Your skills include:
- Write and speak English at a native level (Swedish or Norwegian is a bonus!)
- Minimum of 3 years of account management experience within a B2B environment.
- Previous success and experience in growing a network of clients
- Having clear and concise communication skills
- Being driven by numbers
Experience in iGaming and content is highly desirable. Candidates must also be based in Europe (only).
If you want to apply for the position as a B2B Account Manager, click here to take part in the first stage of the application process. It might also be worth checking out this blog on how to prepare for a job application with Topcontent.
About the company
Topcontent (previously Sidekick Content) was founded in 2013, and we are constantly expanding. We work with internet marketing, and our speciality is to help internet marketers (SEO companies, affiliates and e-commerce, among others) to succeed online. The primary products we offer are content writing and translations. Sidekick is a Maltese company, with our head office in St Julians, Malta.