Hey there, you killer B2B Sales Rep you…
Do you love smashing targets and winning new clients? Then you gotta read on.
If you’re looking for a highly challenging and target driven sales role where you will be bringing in new clients that require a large volume of content on an on-going basis, this is for you.
You could sell a ketchup popsicle to a lady wearing white gloves in the middle of July.
Having experience in a B2B environment gives you the advantage you need to succeed in this role. You’re so confident in your ability to line up new clients and manage their requirements, that working from home, in Europe, within a remote organization is not a problem!
Every day you will:
- Generate outbound leads
- Contact new and potential customers
- Identify the clients’ needs and present appropriate solutions
- Follow the clients’ projects from start to finish, and ensure the best service is given
- Support and up-sell on existing accounts
- Work closely with the sales and content creation teams
- Reach sales targets and report activities and results weekly
We really need you to:
- Write and speak English at a native level (Swedish or Norwegian is a bonus!)
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in sales within a B2B environment.
- Genuinely be an amazing salesperson
- Quickly learn and understand the whole sales process. By quickly, we mean you’re up and running within days!
- Absolutely love clients
- Have a natural ability to build relationships based on trust and honesty
- Want to work in an environment where numbers mean everything
Oh, and being tech-savvy is a given.
Oh, and you must be based in Europe.
If you want to apply for the position of a B2B Sales Rep, click here to take part in the first stage of the application process. It might also be worth checking out this blog on how to prepare for a job application with Topcontent.
About the company
Topcontent (previously Sidekick Content) was founded in 2013, and we are constantly expanding. We work with internet marketing, and our speciality is to help internet marketers (SEO companies, affiliates and e-commerce, among others) to succeed online. The primary products we offer are content writing and translations. Sidekick is a Maltese company, with our head office in St Julians, Malta.