“I kept always two books in my pocket, one to read, one to write in.”
–Robert Louis Stevenson
If this sounds like you, then maybe this is the role for you!
Topcontent is a leading content and translation platform for clients and freelance writers alike. Our clients have an endless need for content and our freelance writers have an endless desire to write. We’re looking for the middle person who will bridge the gap between Topcontent and Freelancer and deliver high quality content for our clients in the shortest time possible.
We’re looking for an English Content Manager who has a huge passion for writing. But not just a passion; a skill for being able to really work with the English language – writing, proofreading, editing – really ensuring that the written content is perfect and is what our clients need.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with the Sales team to set short deadlines on content that needs to be written
- Providing feedback to all freelancers on their writing and proofreading skills and help them improve
- Identify freelance super stars who can become Business Quality writers or Proofreaders
- Liaise with HR on recruitment needs for more freelancers
- Set up content templates, instructions and ensure that the freelancers have all the tools they need to write the content
- When required, liaise with clients and assist them on what their content needs are
- Write blogs for Topcontent
- Provide ideas and suggestions on how our system can be more efficient
- Other administration duties
This role requires someone who can truly multi-task, work quickly yet diligently. This a remote and flexible role yet you will need to mainly work somewhere between 7am – 6pm CET, Mon-Fri to ensure that we have you available for communication with the rest of the team. We’re a pretty flexible company however we take our client’s needs seriously and therefore deadlines themselves are not flexible!
A few requirements for this role are:
- Ability to write and speak English at a native level
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience within Casino and online gaming is an advantage (but not a requirement)
If you think you would love this role, please click here to go through the application process.
We always get a huge amount of applications so replying to everyone will take time so please be patient!