Topcontent is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the planning and implementation of performance marketing in addition to overseeing the content creation and design of our site, web presence and all marketing materials.
This is an exciting start up role which reports directly into our founder and CEO. You will implement and execute a strategy to create an optimal and efficient mix of online marketing revenue-driving return on investment.
The first few weeks and months will be about creating and implementing a process and structure to deliver on these results. When this is up and running, you will be leading continuous improvement across all these areas and looking for opportunities to drive more and better qualified traffic to Topcontent.
- You will be responsible for the optimisation and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to drive traffic and maximise ROI across all paid channels.
- You will work with agencies to create and streamline all marketing material that is needed across the different areas of our business.
- Identify and work with efficient resources to develop, test and learn initiatives across all channels.
- Create streamlined messaging across all channels that are consistent and aligned with our value and product.
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently.
- Track and report on all agreed key performance indicators.
- Work with agencies to create and streamline the creatives and branding used across channels for the entire business.
To break things down more simply, you will be responsible for the:
- Content creation on our site
- Design of our site
- On-site SEO of our site
- Speed optimization of our site
- Adwords (setting up, optimization)
- Design of printed material
- Design of presentation material (powerpoints and PDFs)
Experience and Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field (or equivalent commercial experience)
- A minimum of 3-5 years in an online acquisition marketing role
- Demonstrative proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and Display Advertising
- Skills in search platforms including; Google AdWords, Bing Ads, SA360
- Website Analytics (mostly in Google Analytics)
- Keyword Research skills
- The ability to understand and measure a Performance Media (SEM and Social) strategy
- Be highly adaptable and have an ability to learn quickly and come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Self starter mentality and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Why choose Topcontent?
There is science behind marketing; but there are real people behind the science. Topcontent is created by real people to support our clients who are real people. We want you to find more real people with wants, needs and dreams so that we can fulfill those needs for them.
Due to the nature of this role being 100% remote, a contractor model contract would be set up. An attractive salary and performance bonus will be negotiated for the right candidate.