Sigyn Ltd a company registered in Malta whose registered office is at 10, level 3, Triq Lapsi, St Julians, STJ 1261 Malta, which operates as Topcontent and Sidekick Content (company number C52232) [“We”, “Our”, “Us”] are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us in connection with Our recruitment processes. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
Your personal information
Information We collect from you.
We collect and process information that you provide when you apply for a role such as name, email address, address, information relating to your employment history, skills and experience, correspondence records, website visits, traffic data, location data, and other communication data or the site that referred you to our careers’ website.
This information is provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
Uses made of your information
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
- To consider your application in respect of other roles.
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
- To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill Our job openings.
Storing your personal data
How we secure your personal data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission is at your own risk.
Where We store your personal data
Your personal data is stored on Our designated G Suite folder hosted by Google.
Who has access to your personal data
Your data is accessible for authorised members of Topcontent’s recruitment team.
How long We keep your personal data
We will hold all the data until it is deemed no longer necessary.
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
- by a member of our recruiting team; or
- upon receipt of a written request by you to Us.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. These include rights to:
- access to your personal data and to the supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- request Us to correct any inaccuracies in your information which We hold
- request the erasure of your personal data
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit that data to a third party
- object at any time to process your personal data for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object to our continued processing of your personal data
- restrict our processing of your personal data
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- contact us using our Contact details below
- let Us have enough information to identify you,
- let Us have proof of your identity and address, and
- let Us know the information to which your request relates.
How to complain
We hope that We can resolve any query or concern you raise about Our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 10th September 2019