Who we are and who you’ll be joining
Get a chance to implement your own ideas and grow a sales team in a founder-led company!
- Work from anywhere: 100% remote company
- And still meet your coworkers: In regular meetups with the whole company
- Report to the founder and CEO
- Quick decision making – no bureaucracy here!
- The opportunity (and resources) to implement and test out your own ideas
- Build your own strategy – you will set yourself up for success
What you’ll be doing in the role
This is a hybrid role of building, managing and supporting your team but is also about creating and executing sales campaigns and strategies in order to grow the sales pipeline, revenue and number of clients, year on year. We’ll share more information in the interview process, but you should know that you will:
- Make sure we hire the right people to sell our products
- Train the team in the right way to sell our products
- Retain the best performing team members
- Create and execute plans on how to increase sales
- Create and sell new product offerings for our clients
- Increase sales year on year
Our people, your team
You’ll be joining and leading a simply awesome team of three sales executives. We have a great mix of culture, background and experience. This team is welcoming, helpful, talented and just super driven and ambitious to be the best at what they do. You will have the opportunity to work with exceptionally smart individuals who are on a mission to keep driving up those sales and be the number one sales person. This is the team we want you to improve and grow.
What we’re looking for (but not limited to)
- 4 years experience in an online sales role.
- 4 years experience in managing and training sales teams.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of a minimum of 3M Euro per year in sales.
- An understanding of current industry climate and an ability to keep up with client requirement changes.
- Self starter mentality and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Can communicate (thoughts, ideas, questions) in a clear and direct way, especially through written communication.
Remuneration and career progression:
This role will automatically inherit commission earnings on all sales currently being made.
An attractive base salary will be negotiated along with an uncapped commission rate.
Vacation and other paid time off
Yearly Laptop allowance
This is an opportunity for you to demonstrate strong commercial skills and the ability to use financial data and business information to make effective decisions that will assist the company to achieve its objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious sales leader who is looking to test themselves and their skills in a dynamic working environment demonstrating that you have excellent self-management skills, strong work ethic and a proven sales record.
Why join us?
Because we are enjoying our best times ever. We are enjoying steady and stable growth. We are investing in all the right roles that are key to our success. We want to be the best at what we do and we will only focus on those things. If we can’t do it right, then we won’t do it at all.
If all of this gets you excited, then send in your CV and cover letter to email@example.com – and let’s talk!
Our head office is based in Malta. Anyone joining our team outside of Malta will be on a freelance contract and this part is non-negotiable. More information about this will be shared during the interview.